Tuesday, January 4, 2011

December Stuff

Well, my blogs are crazy out of order so here are a few misc. pics from December!


"Color!"


If you've read the recent "Ava Update" you might remember that she likes to say "no, no, no, no" with a pointed finger. Yep, that's my sweet lil angel!


We went to the other Cunningham's (my co-worker Annie and her hubby...no relation) for New Year's Eve. Here is Craig and Travis sporting their matching shirts. I'm annoyed we didn't get a pic of the 2 of us (or 3 of us). I was wearing a cute outfit, too with my new b'day boots. Oh well. Not like we don't have enough photos or anything!






All the kiddos!



I thought this was adorable of Ava, Holden and Lauren...not that the rest of the kids aren't super cute!


Happy New Year!!!! Don't you love her "outit"??? I got it all on clearance at Old Navy.


Flashback to early December...Here is Annie and I at the Ugly Sweater party for our staff Christmas party. :) One of our co-workers let us borrow her sweaters and even matching earrings! I of course tried to make mine look a little cute!!?

Me and Trav. I know we should have just went as "ELVES" but Travis wouldn't. haha! His vest and shirt was borrowed from my step-dad but I didn't think it was ugly enough so I went to the Dollar Tree and found this beautiful Santa (it was an ornament...but we turned it into a pin.). Crack me up!
Ava loved it!



Ava and Lauren at Lauren's Dora birthday party.





Recent playdate with friends at Kim's. Crazy how the group of kids keeps growing. Lil Lukie (Kim) will be added to the group this spring!


Hunter and Chase. So cute!



Ava and Natalie. Love it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Just caught up on your posts: oh where to BEGIN? First of all...the SANTA PIN!!!! I literally have a stomach ache from laughing and I am sitting here in the living room BY MYSELF!!! Flipping hilarious!!! Secondly love that you got a picture of Travis and Craig and their matching shirts. I planned to do that and also get one of us girls...and then Holden ralphed all over the floor. Lol! Your redecorating looks awesome! I love all of the bins you have. So cute. Ava's "no, no, no" is also hysterical. She looks so stern! This is the longest comment ever so guess I'll stop. Thoroughly enjoyed all of those so thanks for the entertainment!

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

I am literally laughing out loud reading your blog today, Steph. I LOVE Travis's Santa pin! He is such a good sport b/c Mike would have told me to drop dead if I told him/suggested to him that he wear that. Way to go Travis. And I agree with you, Ava's outfit from New Year's was super cute.