Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Big 33

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
-Lucille Ball

Happy Birthday to me!




I had a fun birthday! The night before my b'day I went to my Grandma's for a Bettis girls sleepover. (pics to come when I upload from my other camer). My cousin Anna was home from AZ, which was really why we were getting together. It just so happened to be around my b'day so my mom got me a DQ cake! MY FAVE!! YUM! We played games, did our nails, chatted ,and of course, ATE more yummy food!
The next day on my actual birthday, I went to lunch with my fellow art teacher friends because one of the past art teachers moved to Colorado and was in town. We went to Swingers and while it was yummy, I had a stomach ache most of the rest of the day so I had to skip the plans of going to dinner with Travis and Ava. Luckily I was feeling better just in time to go to a late movie. Nanci came over to watch Ava and Travis and I went to see Gulliver's Travels. It was pretty cute! =)
I had several other birthday celebrations, too! =) Kim, Annie, Katie and Bridget (friends from school) met me for dinner at CJ's - a yummy local place and friends Paula, Brooke, and Karen #2 (friends from Chiddix) met me at Reality Bites for dinner and drinks.

Here's to 33!

1 comment:

Nathan and Megan said...

I LOVED, LOVED wishing you a Happy Birthday exactly at midnight on your big day. What a fun night that was! I love the hoodies for your Bday pics & the one of Miss Ava pulling your hair is adorable! Thanks for sharing & Happy 33 to you!!!