Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow Baby


I am not really a HUGE fan of wintery weather, ice, etc---ICK---but mainly because I hate being cold (it could last for the month of December and I'd be happy), however, I will say I always loved playing in the snow and sledding growing up. We lived on a lake so we would occasionally go ice skating at our friends' house and I think I remember a few times that my best friends Kelli and Les and I snuck down to the lake when it was frozen and just messed around. Not very smart but, hey, we survived! and had lots of fun in the process. :)

We took these pics of Ava at my mom's house the day after Christmas. She had just gotten this cute snowsuit and the snowflakes coming down were huge and beautiful! I am not sure she really thought it was too fun but I'm sure she will in a few years and it made for some cute pics of her first time in the snow.

1 comment:

Katie said...

CUTE!!! Love her little pink snowsuit! She doesn't look like she's too sure about the cold...but trust me, she will grow to love it! Holden had some similar expressions in his first snow pictures. Now you have to drag him inside as he would play until he died of frostbite. :)