Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot/6month Chair Pics

Well, as I mentioned I'm a bit behind in my blogging so here goes. I am going to try to get caught up as much as I can. I have been too busy over break enjoying the holidays, my birthday, spending time with Travis and Ava and family and friends, and organizing just about every closet, drawer, cabinet, etc. in our house! I even got all of Ava's "too small" clothes put away and labeled in tubs. Whew!!!

Lori came up and took our Christmas family photos in early December and also did Ava's 6 month chair pics. Despite Ava being still a little sick, she did great and as you'll see, we got some AmAZinG photos!!!!
*Remember you can click on the collages/photos to view them larger. :)




I absolutely loved this one. It's like she's saying "Doot de doo...what now?" Lori said she looked like an old lady who forgot to put her teeth in. :)
We had some fun with Christmas props as you can see!


"Daddy's Little Deer"----LOVE this outfit!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Every single one of those pictures is adorable!!!!