Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Peoria Zoo!

Megan and I went to the Peoria Zoo today with Reddington and Ava. It was absolutely the perfect day! Megan and I had great conversation. Well, we tried but Ava apparently had lots to say too! I guess she is going through a phase (not wanting to be in the car!). You start to think something is wrong but when we pulled into the driveway and I turned back and looked at her, she says "hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Little stinker! Of course it was fun, none-the-less and otherwise, she was a good girl!

Megan is my cousin Nathan's wife and we hit it off right away. Gosh, how many years ago has it been now? (7ish!?) She is a teacher as well, and with Redd and Ava being so close in age, it's great! Thanks for a fun day and always being such a good listener when I have so many things on my mind. =)














Ava and Reddington loved all of the animals and pointed at them when they saw them! I swear Ava thinks everything is a puppy. Either that or she was really excited and made her little 'wooo wooo' sound when she saw something she liked.















Checking out the lions!






wooooo wooooo!








Hi there nice lions!




Ok, so I don't think I am digging my $1 garage sale glasses??? I look like a bug!?





I HEART Giraffes!!!!!!!!!!





Holy Cow! I didn't know how long their tongues are!!!!!!!! Did you?

Reddington loved the llama!



Ava was pooped! =)


The End

2 comments:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Cute pictures, Steph. Kim just took Nick and Lauren there and although they loved it, Kim and my mom, not so much. It was pouring down rain. It looks like you guys had a perfect day.
Also, you don't look like a bug in your $1 sunglasses. Too funny.

Nathan and Megan said...

OMG, Steph! Thank you so much for being my little "johnny on the spot" photographer! You are the best. I SO need to take you along more often! We had a fabulous day with you & Ava. Thank you for the invite! LOVE YOU BOTH! XOXO
P.S. Woot Woot to updating the Bloggity-Blog!