Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Anne's

While I was home for Liv's birthday, I also visited my BFF Anne and her boys. We always have fun no matter what we are doing (even if it's absolutely NOTHING!). Ava did surprisingly well sleeping. She went down without crying and slept all night...she doesn't always do great in unfamiliar surroundings. Anne and I joked that she might wake up and freak out at the deer head in the room but she was fine! LOL! The boys had fun playing with Ava. Ethan is 5 and absolutely LOVES tractors. I think he asked me a bazillion questions about tractors and said that Ava probably couldn't ride on one like him because it would be too dangerous. Crack me up! Not to mention the loud noises would for sure scare her! Mitchell is 2 1/2 and is a sweetie pie!

We had fun and Anne and I ended up chatting til about 2am. We could talk every day like 3 times a day and never run out of things to say or talk about and there is never an awkward moment. I guess that is how you know how someone is your true friend! =) We've been through a lot together! Now I just wish we lived closer...maybe someday!!!!!!!

Here is Ava with the boys...





This is just outside Anne's house. I thought it was a cute spot for a photo op. OF COURSE!
Ava saw a little willy worm or something on the rock. Hilarious!


I think she just ate dirt or something here...



A stray cat but she loved it!





No comments: