Monday, June 15, 2009

Visitors :)

Ava is definitely a blessed little girl! Here are pictures of all of the visitors we've had in the hospital and at home. I think Cristie and Stacy (SORRY!) are the only ones I missed getting their picture. My Aunt Debbie also came over but I need to find the picture--wondering if maybe it's on my mom's camera.

Thank you to everyone for all of the well-wishes, cards, gifts, and love! She has changed our lives already and we love her to death!



From top left (clockwise): Steph, Katie, Annie (teacher friends), Wendy (friend); Pauly (friend); Great-Gma Cunningham; Great Aunt Sheri, Aunt Bridgett, Great Gma Bettis, Grandma Holtman; Isabelle and Olivia (cousins); Grandma and Grandpa Cunningham; Kim (friend); Denni and Brian (my sub for the end of the year and her son--one of my students!)



From top left (clockwise): Jamie (Trav's buddy); Sara (teacher friend); Jaime (BFF from college); Great Aunt Sheri; Great Gma Bettis; Grandma Holtman; Nanci (friend from Macomb now lives in Blm); Dana (teacher friend)



From top left (clockwise): Karen (friend); Brooke (friend); Aunt Genna; Great Gma Cunningham; Brooke (friend); Kim and Lauren (and Craig); Anne (BFF from high school and college); Grandma Cunningham
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Tarnowski's said...

I think you forgot about me... however, I am not surprised that there is no picture :)