Monday, June 15, 2009

Family Fun



Last week I made the trek over to Forsyth to my aunt Sheri's with Little Miss Ava. The trip went fine! She's still getting used to the carseat I think though, so I am always afraid she is going to start crying while I'm driving alone with her. :) We spent the day visiting with my Mom, Aunt Sheri, Grandma, and cousins Anna - home from Arizona, Abi, and Megan. Ava met Megan and Nate's little guy Reddington for the first time! He's such a doll!

We had fun and I actually got a little bit of sun time chilling on Sheri and Bret's new deck! Ava and I even matched (not on purpose!). I got her a few new outfits in newborn because she wasn't quite in the 0-3 month stuff yet but this particular outfit must run small. She won't be able to wear it again because I realized when I went to change her diaper that it was a little tight on her little leggies! Of course I had backup outfits but I'm so mad because it is sooo cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Glad things are going so well, Steph. She is a cutie!

Nathan and Megan said...

Yeah for Blog Updates! I thought about you all weekend & your road trip to the grandma's houses...I'm sure you had a blast! Reddington & I will make our way to see you & Miss Ava next month. We do have a wedding in Washington so we will be in touch & stop by! Miss you already! Hugs!