Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bedding


I'm so excited!! Last week I found this pink and white floral bedding at TJ Max - totally by chance! I was already having a hard time deciding on what bedding I actually wanted. There was the cute pink and brown one from Walmart...but then I decided I'd like to incorporate some green in, too. IMAGINE THAT!! :) I found a cute one from Babies R Us next but it was a little more than I really wanted to spend. Then by chance found this one at TJ Max and the sheet sitting in front is from Pottery Barn Kids which goes PERFECTLY! It has 2 shades of pink - the hot pink matches exactly and it also has a lighter shade of pink, and green, AND brown! I couldn't believe it! They had ONE at Pottery Barn Kids so I was excited to actually see it in person and be able to buy it. The bedding came with a sheet, but this way I can incorporate the other colors. We also bought the little lamp shade and the round glass lamp from IKEA (among a few other things). My registry items from Pottery Barn Kids will also go great! They have the cutest canvas bins in green and brown with white polka dots...as well as dresser knobs. We were able to pick up our crib and changing table tonight too so hopefully soon we can get everything put together. Oh and I also found a boppy pillow at Babies R Us that is part of the bedding set. :)

3 comments:

Nathan and Megan said...

Steph~ I LOVE all of this stuff. I am so glad you went with this bedding. Everyone having girls lately is doing the baby pink/brown theme. I am thrilled to see that you are doing something different & I think it's going to be much cuter-honestly! You are making me wish I had/was having a girl pronto! Ha! I don't think Reddington would like a pink room! However, tough guys wear pink, right?! Daddy wouldn't go for it, though! Thanks for sharing! Great to see you yesterday~ Glad it was such a successful baby wknd! Love you guys! Can't wait to see the nursery!

Aunt Bridgett said...

I love the bedding and the accessories together! Cant wait to see the finished nursery. More importantly, I cant wait to meet my new neice!!

The Stille's said...

cute I love it