Friday, February 10, 2012

Little Birdie



Obviously I know this is OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD news (to some of you...LOL)...but I'm trying to blog in order and my last post was, sadly, October. Oh goodness!! Anyway, this way I can hopefully order a blog book someday.

Anyway, we found out Ava was going to be a big sister back in about September (um, it's Feb. now. EEK!). I excitedly got on Etsy and ordered her this ADORABLE whimsical birdie shirt to help us announce our special news. I made this little card with my Creative Memories digital scrapbooking software and sent it out to the staffs at my school as well as uploaded it on Facebook. We also had her wear it to announce the news to Travis' family when they were at our house.

Look for an upcoming post (when baby is 2 years old) to find out the gender! LOL!!!!

1 comment:

Nathan and Megan said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BIG NEWS! We are so happy for your family! LOVE YOU! ;)