Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ava's First Movie

We went to see Smurfs last week with the Hobson and Cunningham boys. We were the ONLY ones in the theater!! It was really fun. Being Ava's first movie, I wasn't sure how she would do...especially with the movie choice (not necessarily something I knew she'd enjoy) but she did great!! It was FREE popcorn night so that definitely helped. =) She giggled a lot at the little Smurfs! At one point she told Katie, who was sitting next to her, to check out her painted toes! LOL!

She only said "I'm all done" right at the end with about 10 minutes left so we went out and then immediately she said she wanted to go back in. So back in we went (after refilling our CAFFEINE FREE Diet Coke) and she sat and watched the rest. It was a decent movie and I enjoyed some free popcorn too!

Travis and I are excited that now we can start going to movies! I hope there are some cute ones out this winter for little ones!




3 comments:

Nathan and Megan said...

I love that she LOVED the movie! That is great. She is going to be a movie buff just like her Mom & Dad!

Nathan and Megan said...

Thanks for the *positive commen on my blog. Definitely made me feel better. I have been really watching every single thing I eat & trying to watch portion sizes. Easier said than done! :)

Katie said...

We had so much fun with Ava at her first movie! I am personally a BIG fan of free popcorn! Lol! She was so funny with her, "What happened, Holden?" and showing off her piggies. ;)