Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm Back...for now!

I'm FINALLY posting another WIWW post! =)

I'm linked up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy here!






This was a little while ago...not sure that I ever posted it!


Above:


Green ruffled tank: Bergners I think


Skinny jeans: Gap


Cardigan: Forever 21


Scarf: Maurices - several years ago...


Boots: Naughty Monkey









Scarf, bracelet and earrings: Charming Charlies - LOVE that store!


Cardigan: ?? TJ MAXX maybe


Long sleeved Tee- Old Navy





Ring: boutique in St. Charles, MO


I was so disappointed the jewel fell out after only wearing it a few times so I super glued it in. It works and I get a lot of compliments on it. Just don't look too close - you can see a little super glue! ha!








My Grandma made this button bracelet. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It is so unique and funky and of course she added in a lot of GREEN for me!! =)





Above:


Navy blue button down shirt and corral flower belt: New York and Co. I wore the same earrings from Charming Charlies (as in above pic with green scarf). My ring came from Cabo San Lucas. =)



We went to a wedding at the end of Feb. for our friends Dave and Brooke. I LOVED my dress from Maurices. Shoes: TJ MAXX. Tights (borrowed from a friend): Express

3 comments:

Genn said...

Hi there!
I just linked up for wiww after a long break of not doing it too.
Love yoru style. You look so cute and bubbly. Great bracelet from your Gma. Happy wednesday!

Nathan and Megan said...

Hey Girl: WELCOME BACK! Love your post. Looks like you got some great finds in Peoria last weekend. LOVE me some Charming Charlies. Cute sassy smile in a couple of the pics :) I haven't worn my bracelet from Gma, yet. I LOVE yours! Mine is REALLY colorful & has so many colors I'm not sure what to wear with it, LOL! XOXO

Katie said...

Love, Love, LOVE that dress!!! And you in it! Super cute! Also love the height difference that is you and Travis, you two just crack me up and are so cute together. Ava's comments are hilarious. "I know" really made me laugh when Holden started it, too. And her shades are priceless! I feel you on the shows at night. I should just go to bed and am always dragging, but you just need that time to yourself!