Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to my FIRST attempt at a What I Wore Wednesday post. I'm linking up with Lindsday from The Pleated Poppy here. =)
Here are the only 2 outfits I've gotten recently. Please excuse the fact that each one was taken at the END of the day. Apparently I'm too busy to take it in the morning..........and they are horrible quality as they are from my phone. I can only improve from here, right?
Same outfit, 2 different looks...
Shirt: Ann Taylor (40% off plus 15% off Educator Discount)
Top photo: Necklace: Ann Taylor (same deal!) Cardigan: Bergner's
Bottom photo: the necklace can also be used as a belt!
Gray Boots: don't see a brand...
Butterfly Dress: Old Navy (used Birthday money)
Long sleeved tee: Old Navy (on sale $5)
Sweater tights: Macys' last year
Cardigan: Forever 21 (I have two of these and LOVE THEM!)
Necklace: Rue 21 (Christmas present)
Boots: Naughty Monkey (bought with birthday money from my mom)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great first post! your outfits are super cute!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's fun to have birthday money to spend on fun things! LOVE your boots and the way you layer! You've given me some ideas! Hugs! ♥

Nathan and Megan said...

Love your 1st WIWW post! I love the layering -especially- in the second outfit. Don't you love that you can wear dresses year around? I do! XOXO Great job, cuz!

Jenny J said...

Very cute! Love the accessories :). Welcome!!

Katie said...

CUTE! I always love seeing how you put clothes/accessories together. You are so trendy but also never look too "put together." :) Your own unique style. I need you to come be my stylist! (And give me the money to spend! Ha!) I NEVER would have even thought about the necklace doubling as a belt. Great idea!

Abby said...

Cute outfits! I love the layering you did in the second one. :] Welcome to WIWW!

Ally's Corner said...

Welcome, cute outfits!

Michele said...

Welcome to WIWW!!! Great first week. I can totally relate to taking photos at the end of the day when I'm exhausted and a little out of sorts. You still look great despite that. Great style :)