Monday, January 31, 2011

Green Basket






I bought this cute green basket last summer at a garage sale for 25 cents. If you know me, I'm a sucker for GREEN and for any type of basket and organizing! Problem is, I can't figure out what to use this for. I imagine it probably came with some kind of cup/container when it was originally bought so I thought maybe if I could find some little cups that would fit, maybe I could use it to organize Ava's little art supplies. BUT I am not sure they'll all fit or that we have enough yet. She pretty much has the basics right now: crayons, markers, paint sticks (brushes with paint in them), watercolor paints and stickers.


If you are reading this and have an idea for how I could use this, please share! :)


Here's a pic to give you an idea on size.

2 comments:

Nathan and Megan said...

I totally think you should use it to organize her art supplies. Would Mason Jars fit in each section to hold everything? You can get a dozen of them at Wal-mart for cheap. Did you see the "Imperfect" Blog Post on these? They are good for so many things! You could even organize by color & put everything of each color in a jar. Just a thought *if* they would fit. It sure looks like they would be the right size!

Jaime said...

Little bud vases. I have something similiar (it is white and wooden, but is the same concept with different sections) and I put flowers in them. Cheap flowers from the grocery store work just fine. It is a cute centerpiece on our table and sometimes I keep it on our island.