Sunday, August 29, 2010

Goals!

This will, I'm sure, be a work in progress, but I wanted to post a few of my GOALS for the upcoming weeks, months, years...who knows! Just so it's in writing!

  1. Get together with Laura (and anyone else that wants to join in!) to make some bows for Ava (and Izzy) so we can stop paying $3 per bow!!!!!!!!! When we know we could make them way cheaper!
  2. Scrapbook, scrapbook, scrapbook! (just in general and work on Ava's scrapbooks she will keep when she is older!)
  3. Work on painting for the bathroom. Either something on a canvas or paint something on the wall! We'll see!
  4. Take a photography class. Gotta learn more tricks of the trade with my camera. Still loving it though!
  5. Learn to sew!
  6. Wait, rewind!!! Get a sewing machine!!!!!!!!!

More to come!

4 comments:

Nathan and Megan said...

Steph: Good Luck w/ your GOALS! That is a GREAT idea! Maybe you could ask for a Sewing Machine for Christmas-- Just a thought, I know it may sound a little boring! I got mine last year & my mom purchased it at Jo Ann Fabrics. You can get a great machine for around $100! They aren't too $! Good Luck with all of your goals. You can do it!

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

I like your goals, Steph - I, too, always want to scrapbook but then I end up being too lazy by the time the boys go to bed! And good luck with the sewing! Can't wait to see what you make.

The Stille's said...

I was just thinking yesterday when I was at hobby lobby I wanted to learn to sew. And I want to make bows too...when are we going to find the time to do all that good stuff

Katie said...

Or you could always buy bows from Jay's sister! LMAO!!!!! Great goals. I always wish that I could sew, but pretty much ruled that one out after my home ec. teacher passed me for "effort" and basically told me she did not think I would be making a career of it-she had to finish my bag for me! HA!