Monday, February 15, 2010

My New Love

Digital Scrapbooking

I have been sooooooooooo addicted to my new digital scrapbooking software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3.0. I LOVE IT! It is so nice to be able to do a page quickly and not have to get all of my scrapbooking supplies out. I will still do traditional scrapbooking when I can, but this way I don't have to feel like I will NEVER get Ava's scrapbook done. I can print the pages as 12x12 photos and slide them down in Ava's scrapbook I've already started. How awesome is that!? And this way, I can still save little keepsakes to go in her scrapbook and also have more creative freedom than with online photo books, etc.

Here are a few pages I've done. I'm still learning!








2 comments:

Nathan and Megan said...

I am so glad that you are loving this digital software! Isn't it so great not to have a complete mess of materials every time you scrap? That is probably 1 of my fav things about online/digital scrapping! Obviously there are some negatives, too. I was hoping this program would meet your expectations & it has- YAY! I will be near your stomping ground tomorrow for an RtI Conf. at a hotel in town. Thinking Avanti's for lunch, lol! Miss you!!!

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Your pages you posted look awesome. Ava is so cute.