Monday, January 11, 2010

Dear Pre-Pregnancy Body part 2

Dear Pre-Pregnancy Body,

Well, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your kindness towards me as I have been working to get you back. Last week I accomplished my GOAL! I did a workout video 2 times last week and even managed to get myself to the gym on Saturday morning to attend a spinning class. Let me just say IT FELT GREAT! I have truly missed spinning.

This new body is, well, pretty out of shape (I was struggling dying a little bit with a video that I used to do WITH 5 lb weights...and was doing it with NO weights...) but I plan to keep my goal and even work out a few more times a week hopefully. I didn't want to kill myself too much the first week back. I'm HOPEFULLY going to be going to Florida for my mom's retirement party in June, so I plan to have you back by then...

I even said NO to a cookie at Blimpie the other day. And let me just tell you, they have awesome sugar cookies. :)

Yours truly,



Steph

1 comment:

Nathan and Megan said...

YAY! I was anxious to hear how Spinning went on Sat. Good for you! That is great. Keep the blog world posted! XOXO