Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ava's Favorite Things

{Ava's Favorite Things}



  • Eating. She loves just about anything, well, except baby food turkey. YUCK! She actually SCREAMED the last time I tried to give her that. I would too, I guess. It reminds me of dog food. Double ICK!

  • Hands and Feet. She loves loves loves her own feet and giggles anytime I tickle her belly with my foot. Who knew! She is also infatuated with hands and fingers.

  • Paper. She is obsessed with paper right now.

  • Cell phones. She smiles anytime you get your phone out. I can almost get a smile in a picture if I am using my phone.

  • The computer. She LOVES the computer. Taking after her daddy? haha. No, I think I'm on it WAY more! As a matter of fact right now she is trying to get our of her Bumbo to get to the computer.

  • REMOTES! Give her a remote and she's happy!

  • Cords. Yes. Time to baby proof the house!!!

  • Rolling over. She has mastered rolling over and is figuring out how to get around. No signs of crawling yet but she can pull herself up and do 360s.

  • Music, singing and dancing.

  • On that note, she does seem to love her own voice. I think I've even heard "Da" a few times but "Bla" (blah blah blah?) is her fave. She also still loves to stick her tongue out and spit.


Such a little character!





SHE IS MY FAVORITE THING!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love this post and her precious picture!! She is at such a fun age. I love when they develop little personalities. Travis was telling me at the party last night about how she scared herself with the light switch the other day. Crack me up! You will have a very merry Christmas with her.

Nathan and Megan said...

If she was mine, she'd be my favorite thing, too! What an adorable little one. She is so lovable! We can't wait to see her, again. Reddington asked me if she was going to be wearing a bow on Christmas...Ha! Love you two!

The Stille's said...

super cute. She loves anything that goes in her mouth!!