Sunday, November 1, 2009

Super Ava!

Happy Halloween...from SUPER Ava! Travis actually came up with the idea for Super Girl and we found it online pretty CHEAP! I thought her tights that she already had went great and though I didn't have time to make her "A" headband, I thought her pink bow was 'super' cute.

We had to miss the school festivities, which I planned to take Ava to, since we ended up being out of town for Trav's grandma's funeral. With all of the sickness going around, I figured it was probably for the best anyway.






7 comments:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Super cute pics, Steph. Give Travis a high five for the costume. Very cute idea. Hope you guys had a great first Halloween with Super Ava.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable in her costume!! It's a perfect fit for her personality.
Lori

Katie said...

Cute, cute, cute! So original. I've never seen a pink one before! Her tights are perfect with it. :) So sad I didn't get to see her in person!

Stephanie Brockhouse said...

Steph,
That cape is WAY TOO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

I love the drool dripping out of her mouth..priceless.

Super cute costume!!!

Nanci

Nathan and Megan said...

The only thing that would've been better would have been to see Super AVA in person! Adorable! I love it! XOXO

The Stille's said...

she is so cute I wish I could of seen her in person