Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rolling Over!

Not only have we been busy (don't miss my previous post) but miss Ava has also been busy continuing to do new things. DESPITE the fact that I'm horrible at giving her tummy time (hardly ever do it actually), I noticed that she has really been holding her head up pretty well. Since she isn't usually a fan of lying flat on her tummy, we hold her a lot so she's on her tummy but propped up a little bit--as you can see in the photos with her daddy. Anyway, like I said, I totally noticed she was holding her head up very nicely and even looking around so I just out of the blue decided to put her on her belly last night when we were just hanging out and lo' and behold, SHE ROLLED OVER! I about died because I was not expecting it at all. Good job Ava! I joked it was only because she does NOT want to be on her belly so she figured out how to get out of that situation. She then did it several times and I was able to get some action shots and a few video clips.
I got her in action!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I know I use the phrase a lot, but SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!! Yeah, Ava, for mastering the front to back roll! Soon she will be rolling all over the place. I love your previous post, too. Glad you enjoyed every last moment until school.