Wednesday, July 22, 2009

8 Weeks

Ava was 8 weeks old yesterday. I still have to take her 'chair' picture but I'm going to do that between now and when she is actually 2 months old. :) I found these pictures of Travis and I when we were about 2 months old. Who do you think she looks like??????



I'd say she's a mini-Travis right now! Look at those EYES!



I can SORT OF see her mommy too??? :-) Looks like my hair had lightened up by this point so maybe she'll actually have dark hair like Trav.



It will be fun to see her continue to grow and see what changes she goes through and who she looks like.

5 comments:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Too cute, Steph. Wow, she really does look like her daddy! But I see you in her too.

Katie said...

DYING at the picture of Travis!! Wow do I see where her expressive eyes come from! So cute! I also do see some of her Mama in her, too. Isn't it fun to look at them and try to figure out the person they are going to become and who they resemble? I so enjoyed holding her last night. She is such a sweet baby girl! (When we left Holden cried for Colin and Cade and also kept asking, "Where's AVAAAAAAA???" Jay was like, "Who's Ava?" Ummm...HELLOOO? Ha! He says he just didn't remember her name.

The Stille's said...

oh man she looks like both of you. How cute.

Nathan and Megan said...

Because I saw the one of Trav, first. I would say, TRAV! However, comparing your baby photo with Ava's makes me think YOU. So, I'm going with my 1st choice...Travis! :-)

the cunningham family said...

I see a little bit of both of you in her. Those eyes are definitely Travis' though! :) Can't believe she is already 8 weeks old!!