Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lemonade Stand Pie

This is the YUMMIEST recipe - especially for this hot weather we've been having - (and this is coming from a chocolate lover). I got it from my BFF, Anne.

Lemonade Stand Pie

1/3 c. Country Time Lemonade drink mix
1/2 c. cold water
2 c. vanilla ice cream - softened
1 tub (8 oz) cool whip - thawed
1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust

Place drink mix in bowl. Add water. Stir until dissolved. Add ice cream. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Stir in whipped topping. Pour into pie crust. Freeze 4 hours.

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Nathan and Megan said...

Steph~
I can't wait to try it. It sounds Yum! XOXO

Katie said...

Ooh my mouth is watering! Thanks for sharing. :)

the cunningham family said...

Can't wait to try it! Sounds delicous! :) Thanks!

Nathan and Megan said...

Steph~ I'm dying to know if Heather had her baby?! How is she? I check her blog some from yours & no updates. Have you talked to her. I'm assuming she did... Just curious! See you soon!