Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 1st Father's Day!

I just wanted to say just how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband. He is my best friend and I have loved beginning this new journey of being parents with him. Ava is one lucky little girl to have such a great daddy! I think I see a 'Daddy's Girl' in our future.

We celebrated by going to Ming's last night (one of Trav's faves is Chinese and I never want to go there). They do have crab legs so I allowed it. :-) Ava and I got him a Cubs grill cover which he loved AND we had Taco Bell (another Trav favorite) for lunch today (fancy I know!).

We love you!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy first Father's Day, Travis! Hope you had a great day with your girls. :) Taco Bell is one of my faves, too. I can eat it for breakfast,(weird, I know!) lunch, and dinner, and any snack times in between. Steph, I need to get over and see Ava soon. I am sure she is growing like a weed!

the cunningham family said...

Happy (belated) Father's Day! Kids change everything don't they? In a good way of course...so much fun to be had! Hope to see you soon! :)