Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Nursery

Here are the latest nursery pics. It is pretty much READY! I would like to find something to hang photos from. IKEA has metal strips you use magnets for or I thought one of those bulletin boards with the fabric over it and ribbon (???) and once Baby arrives, I will finish the other painting. I suppose I could do it before (and I might, who knows!) but for now covering up - as you'll see in the picture below - one as opposed to 2 will be much easier and less tacky looking. I can't wait to reveal! It looks much cuter under the paper. I also need to talk Travis into letting me get this cute chair from Pottery Barn too--with her name on it, how cute!







I even have my bag packed!!!!!!!!!















My mom gave us the chandelier you see here on the floor but we're not sure if we'll get to hang it or not. Our upstairs get REALLY hot so the ceiling fan really helps circulate the air. Plus, being an old house, Travis is a little concerned about what electrical issues he COULD find by taking the fan down. It's never easy!! Guess we'll see. :)










Just a few outfits that I thought I might bring her home in. I love the yellow dress but am thinking the pink outfit might be more comfy and warm. It is a little hard to see in the picture but it's really cute. The headband and socks are so cute too!!!




I just threw this picture in of these super cute Cubs onesies!! Travis picked them out at Von Maur. ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Maybe she can wear them on our trip to Chicago on July 3 if it works out!!! She already has another Cubs outfit. :)


6 comments:

Katie said...

How exciting, Steph! The nursery is so cute and girly! I love the chandelier even if it doesn't get hung. Now we just wait for Baby C! :) I would go with the pink outfit unless it is really hot out. I love the socks!!!! Can't way I appreciate the Cubs onesies but the colors are cute at least. :)

Nathan and Megan said...

The onesies with glitter~ oh my! Trav did a great job selecting those for the Princess. I'm loving the nursery! It looks so good! Now you just need that little bundle of joy to occupy it. Can you believe you're going to be a mommy so very soon? THANK YOU for the updates on the nursery! I was itching for some pics! Enjoy your possible last weekend as a couple & not parents! Life flips upside down in the best way possible! Hugs! XOXO

Jaime said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! You now have me wanting to redo our nursery!! Darrin made me promise we would keep it the same as we had it with Brenna...but now, I don't know?!?! BTW - You should get the pottery barn chair. Brenna has one and she LOVES it!! And, when it gets dirty you can unzip the cover and wash it...very handy. It also has a handle so she carries it all over the house.

The Stille's said...

the nursery looks great...she will love her new room. Love the outfits too. I think the 2nd one is my favorite

Nathan and Megan said...

Baby C~ I know you've already heard from me on this post but Mommy hasn't put up a new one so here I go, again! Your Due Date is 1 week from TODAY! I wonder when you will be ready to enter the world. Only you know! Reddington can't wait to meet you. He loves you a bunch already. Moomy will, too, despite the sleepless nights! She thinks it's hard to sleep now- just wait till you find your lungs! XOXO Anxiously waiting for "something" to happen, Nathan, Megan, & Reddington

Nathan and Megan said...

*Mommy ;-)