Monday, March 16, 2009

Shower Invitation



I also wanted to post this picture. Travis took the picture of me at about 24 weeks and my best friend Anne came up with the idea to spruce it up on http://www.picnik.com/ - a really fun site for editing photos (I used it for a project I did with my 5th graders a while back). She put all of the shower information on the back with fun paper and used it as the shower invitation!! So inventive, Anne! What a fun, inexpensive idea for an invitation. I think it would be cute in a frame, too and for sure in my scrapbook!

2 comments:

Nathan and Megan said...

Steph: I also LOVED the shower invite! It was definately an inexpensive, adorable idea!!! Way to go, Anne! I need to check out that website you mentioned. That's at least the 2nd time I've heard great things about it. Looking forward to April 11th to celebrate you & Baby Girl!

The Stille's said...

super cute I love the idea