Monday, January 26, 2009

Girls Night!


Last Saturday I got together with the girls~Kim, Erin, Brooke and Wendy. We had lots of fun hanging out and playing Wii fit, Guitar Hero, chatting and EATING!! I am officially addicted to the Wii Fit!!! I want one and it really does work you out but in a fun way!! :) Wendy was gracious enough to host at her house. She and her husband, Matt, are adopting a little girl from Taiwan so they already have their nursery completed. It is ADORABLE in pink and green! With me being such a green freak, my mom has already said she's surprised I didn't choose to do pink and green. After seeing their nursery, I might have to look around, though I LOVE the pink and brown, too. Decisions, decisions!! If you know me at all, you know I am horrible at making decisions! I even purchased my wedding dress and then changed my mind so exchanged it. Travis and I are going to go up to Chicago and do some baby shopping over Valentine's weekend and I can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nathan and Megan said...

Kim looks so great after having Lauren~ Wow! I haven't seen her in forever. Looks like you girls had a blast! I can so see you doing pink/green theme- adorable!

The Stille's said...

My ass looks so huge! But we did have fun!!!
And Megan if you are reading this...you are soooo kind, thanks and congrats

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

ahhh, Kim, what a nice comment about you. You are hot, sister.