Tuesday, December 30, 2008



What can I say, we did A LOT of driving over the holidays! (That's what you get when you live 2 hours away from family I guess). :) I get a little bored apparently and Travis did a nice job of multi-tasking while driving. We got caught in the lovely rain--scared the crap out of me (the picture - middle/left - is my face when we started getting closer to the rain! Thankfully Travis was driving!). I forgot my sunglasses so the #20 glasses are what Travis had as extras in the truck. I thought they completed my outfit quite nicely.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nathan and Megan said...

You have been busy posting!!!These photos are SO funny. I was LOL when I saw them. You are hilarious. It was great to see you yesterday! Hopefully you & Anne had a blast together! Love seeing everything on your Blog! See you Sunday for some Dirty Dancing~ Can't wait!