Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally!

OK, so here it is! My first official post!!! I have been contemplating and contemplating about what to name this darn blog! I think this is about the 3rd name I have actually used! (Thank you Katie A.!!) I didn't want to be too boring (no offense) but most of the ones I came up with were way too cheesy. I even looked on different websites for help brainstorming, etc. I did find a pretty cool band name generator but none that really suited our blog. Here are a few random names it came up with.
  • Lake of the Cunningham Mold (??)
  • Skimpy Cunningham (oh yeah, that's us!)
  • Green of the Perfect Circle
  • Green Yum
  • Art Fish

Check it out!! http://www.bandnamemaker.com

So, anyway, I am excited to finally get this blog going so I can post pictures and updates with me and the little one, and Travis too! Here is our latest picture from our last sonogram. I think I was about 10 or 11 weeks then. I am now 15 weeks!! I can't believe I'm almost 4 months along already. I have started to show a little, though I don't think the belly pic I had Travis take really shows it. :)

No comments: